If you are visiting one of our clinics we ask that you please follow the below health and safety procedures.
New health and safety procedures include:
- All customers must maintain a 1.5m social distance at all times
- If you are accompanying someone to an appointment you may be asked to wait outside the consulting room or clinic to comply with social distancing
- If you do not have an appointment please call your clinic ahead of time so that our team can advise you of an available visiting time
Health and Safety updates for our Victorian Clinics
Due to recent COVID-19 lock down changes in Victoria, our clinics will continue to service our clients but will implement strict social distancing measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our team and client.
These include the measures mentioned above as well as:
- In accordance with local guidelines, we request that you please wear a mask while visiting our clinics
- Only one visitor in the waiting room at a time
- We ask that only one person attend an appointment and that any other visitors remain outside the clinic
- Our team will continue to regularly clean and sanitise the clinics between clients for the health and safety of our clients.