1. Free spare hearing aids are valued at $1295 each
2. Customers who purchase 1 hearing aid are only eligible for 1 free aid.
3. Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
4. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Clients must purchase from the standard level of technology or above.
6. If the primary purchased pair is returned, the spare pair must also be returned.
7. Offer ends 1/3/2016.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/08882 ACT Permit No. TP14/03899
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoterand agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 10/11/2014 and final entries close at close of business (for In-Clinic entries) and at 11:59pm AEDST (for Online entries) on 10/01/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must book and attend a hearing assessment at a Connect Hearing clinic in Australia during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, individuals must then complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
a) In Clinic: fully complete the official entry form located in Connect Hearing clinics with all of the requested details (including their full name, address, telephone number, and a valid email address), and place the entry form in the entry box provided in the clinic so it is received by close of business on 10/01/2015; OR
b) Online: visit www.connecthearing.com.au/tonia, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, address, telephone number, and a valid email address), and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received by 11:59pm AEDST on 10/01/2015.
7. Incomplete, indecipherableor illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thepromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Connect Hearing, Ground Floor, 321 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060 on 16/01/2015 at 2:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The winnerwill be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on 21/01/2015.
13. Offer not available to current Connect Hearing clients
14. Terms and conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
*$500 trade-in discount off each hearing aid purchased.
Not available to clients on a current Hearing Services Voucher with another provider. Expired voucher clients from other providers are eligible. If you are a Government client, we can apply the trade-in discount off of a top-up value of $500 or more per aid.
Discount applies to Phonak Model Q30 and above only.
Offer ends 30/11/2014. Cannot be offered in conjunction with any other offer.