• A free pair of spare hearing aids from the Connect Hearing Basic Range can be given with any pair of Phonak or Unitron hearing aids from the active, executive or deluxe levels and are fitted between now and the end of March. One spare aid can be given if the fitting is a monaural.
• This deal is available only on Phonak and Unitron product, and the spare aids must be from the Phonak/Unitron Basic range on the Connect Hearing price list
• This offer stands alone and cannot be made in conjunction with any other marketing promotion.
• This offer is also extended to the client’s family and friends.
• The spare aids are for the use of the client alone and are not meant to be fitted to anyone else.
• The offer includes a free hearing test
• Normal warranty conditions apply to both sets of aids.
• Spare aids fitted as part of this deal are independent of the primary aids fitted. Should one of these be lost or damaged it cannot be replaced/repaired free of charge outside of the normal warranty conditions.
• Clients will be directed to call the 1300 656 858 number where they can choose to speak with the LGC or their local centre. Please note if a client does call your centre, these appointments must be treated as a priority.
• No discount or alternative offer is available to clients who do not wish to avail themselves of this offer but want to purchase recommended hearing aids.
• The spare aids are part of the total deal and must be returned with the primary aids if a refund is requested. Should a client wish to return the primary aids and keep the spare aids, the full purchase price of the spare aids must be charged
For OHS top-up clients
• This same offer applies to all top-up clients who purchase Phonak or Unitron aids from the Active, Executive or Deluxe section of the Connect Hearing price list. It does not apply to any aids in the Entry, Value Upgrade or Basic section, nor does it apply to clients wishing to top up who are being fitted with another manufacturer’s product.
• Spare aids fitted as part of a top-up deal are independent of the primary top-up aids fitted. Should one of these be lost or damaged it cannot be replaced/repaired free of charge outside of the normal warranty conditions. OHS rules do not apply.
Book and appointment with one of our friendly hearing care specialists
Our online hearing test can show you how well you can hear.
Start the test
Learn about the world's smallest and only invisible hearing aid - Lyric