Better Hearing Guarantee
Hearing aids are a significant investment, so it’s important that you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that once you have made a decision to purchase your hearing aid/s, you are covered by Connect Hearing’s Better Hearing Guarantee. This guarantee is available at any Connect Hearing clinic to anyone with a treatable hearing loss (as determined by a Connect Hearing Hearing Care Professional) who is 18 years and over and subject to the following terms:
Free Care and Support
- Free care and support is provided on a “fair use” basis, and covers up to two follow‐up appointments per year and any onsite repair services
- The offer will be provided for as long as the client’s hearing aids are in use
- The policy does not include consumables (i.e. spare parts, accessories and batteries) and off‐site hearing aid repairs (that have to be sent away to manufacturers)
- Free care and support extends to any clients that purchased their hearing aids at competitors. These clients will also be eligible for Connect Hearing’s free care and support provided an initial appointment is booked with a Hearing Care Professional.
30-Day money back guarantee
- All hearing aids and other related products and accessories are fully refundable if they are returned to Connect Hearing in good condition within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- The safe custody and care of the aids/devices issued to you are your sole responsibility. It is up to you to contact your insurance company to ensure the aids/devices are covered by them should anything happen.
- Please note the hearing aid prices reflects the retail price before any subsidies have been applied.
- Our Hearing Care Professional will need to meet with you to confirm the aid/devices are in good condition and that everything quoted has been returned to Connect Hearing. If this is the case, a full refund will be given.
- Connect Hearing will ensure all returns and refunds are processed in accordance with Australian Consumer Law: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees
- An initial appointment with a Hearing Care Professional must be booked in order to be eligible for a price match
- In order for Connect Hearing to match the price offered by a third party, the client has to provide Connect Hearing with a written quote from a third party
- Price match is subject to approval by Connect Hearing
- Price match is limited to offers from third parties in Australia
- The price-match promise does not include exclusive online offers
- Price match offer is subject to availability of hearing devices
- All hearing aids bought from Connect Hearing come with a standard 3-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date they are ordered (individual manufacturer's conditions apply).
- All other related products such as accessories bought from Connect Hearing come with a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date they are ordered (individual manufacturer's conditions apply).