To be successful, you will possess qualifications in business, communications or customer service with proven track record and experience in a similar role.
You will have a good sense of Contact Centre metrics, as well as a solid understanding of current technology eg dialer applications, IVR and campaign management.
You will possess both inbound and outbound Contact Centre experience with demonstrated hands-on leadership in a contact centre environment.
You will be results and outcomes focused, with the ability to strategically and analytically think with a strong problem solving capability.
You will possess the following attributes:
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff
- Be enthusiastic, positive, engaged and highly organised
- Ability to adapt to changing environments with a flexible approach
- Be a resilient individual who thrives in a fast paced and changing environment